20 March 2006

waiting

I have been off the pill for a little over 2 months now. we have already started trying for a baby. Last week I was due a period and it didn't happen. I kept quite about the fact that I was very late - and yesturday I decided it was long enough for it to really matter, I told my husband and I said not to be too excited. of course you can't help not to be. we decided I would do a test today after work. I kept a check on myself to see if I had my peroid start. I finished work - decided to check 1 last time before doing a test and - guess what over 7 days late my period is here. I am gutted. If I had my peroid start - even a couple of days late I would of been ok about it. but because it is so late. I had conviced myself I was pregant. My husband Is also disapointed. he says not too worry that it will happen. but its so hard to except

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home