21 January 2006

Baby Summer lovin

I have news... but shhhh its a secret, so don't tell no one ok!

After being with my husband for 6 years we have now decided to try for a baby! This is pretty huge for us! I am still getting my self healthier and losing weight, I have lost very nearly 5 stones now.. I also have to get rid of pills which are in my system.. need to wait for a true period and stuff like that and also with the fact We both really do want to avoid the baby being born around christmas - newyear time we do have to wait a little wile...
So...we are going to start Trying for our baby in July, when we go away on hoilday, figured it would be a good time.
I am going to also start taking folic acid for the baby... trying to get myself ready for him/her.

So we both feel kinda nervous about it but also really excited too... lifes gonna change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home